Schedule to Terms & Conditions of redemption
Feed The Adventure Yeti Tumbler redemption
Start: Monday 6 Oct 2021 9:00 AM AEST End: 31 Oct 2021 11.59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Weber Stephen Product Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd. ABN: 18 006 305 237
142 Fullarton Road
Rose Park SA 5067
Entry to the redemption is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Details of Redemption
1 x Limited Edition Weber Teti Rambler Tumbler (20oz/591ml)
Total number of redemptions
Method of Claim
To redeem, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Purchase a Weber Traveler from a participating retailer (Weber Store, Weber Specialist Dealer, weber.com or BCF )
Promotional Period: Eligible Purchase 06/10/2021 – 31/06/2021
Claimants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all redemptions. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Claimants must submit their details via www.feedtheadventure.com.au with all details filled in completely. A clear and accurate scan or image of the proof of purchase is required in order to validate the transaction.
Maximum number of redemption
1 redemption per eligible transaction
Each claim must be supported by separate Purchases. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Notification of redemption
Redemptions will be notified via Email or phone no later than 28 days post their submission being validated and processed.
Terms & Conditions of redemption
- Information on how to redeem form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The redemptions are specified in the Details of redemption section of the Schedule.
- The total redemption pool is specified in the Total redemption number section of the Schedule.
- Any redemption is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.